SDV 2.13% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

Looks to me to be a new 52 week low (close), but going back to...

1. 234 Posts.
    Looks to me to be a new 52 week low (close), but going back to 8th June 2003 INL hit an all time low of 2c which I'm sure is of a fair bit of interest (mentioned a few previous posts here) but within 2 weeks she had bounced back to 5.5 (not a bad s/t trade if you had the ability to enter at 2c and get the spike or stick it out a little longer and get a look at .175 6 months later). Looking at the charts, there is plenty of pain to endure before she bounces seriously December 2003, and then Feb and Nov/ Dec 2006. The interesting thing with INL is that there is no capitulation sell-off low (historically at least) - normally marked by a doji on the charts. INL seems to just drag and drag down until finally it shoots off like a rocket without notice. I guess my post this morning marks that sort of sentiment - having a gut full of it I was pondering greener pastures. This sent me back to the long term charts where I spotted the trends mentioned above. I don't mean to all of a sudden sound bullish because I'm not - just a bit more prepared to suck it in and see what the rest of August is going to bring (some of the good news hinted at has got to land at some stage and this could trigger one of the spikes so badly needed on this stock). Sheesh, what a painful ride though. This is not a stock for the faint hearted is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $64.22K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27031 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.