FCN - Falcon acquiring US based 3d printer manufacturer Robo....

1. 1,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    FCN - Falcon acquiring US based 3d printer manufacturer Robo. Please refer to ASX ann.
    BGD - acquisition of medical centres. Again more details in ASX anns
    TPR - speculation. I have got this stock for some time. After dividend and capital distribution it got de-listed and became a shell. They got re-installed again with a new mining project but a few months later a group of businessmen linked to Southern Cotton and NSW Agribusiness got majority in the business. This resulted quickly with new directors and chairman. All existing shareholders awaiting news where the business is heading now. SP rose approx. 100% since the takeover with a recent slight drop (profit takers).

FCN is very promising - huge volume traded in the last two days.
    I am not sure about BGD - the SP rose substantially on the ann to slow down slightly until trading halt.

TPR is very exciting for me. Southern Cotton is a great business story, with good management and bright future (what I read). if speculations prove to be correct it's going to be a winner short and long term. Topped up my holding recently.

Lots of comments on HotCopper if you go to each of these threads. Happy to open the discussion on backdoor listing with the above tip-offs. Any comments on these three stocks appreciated.

Yskelo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.