ZEO 0.00% 3.0¢ zeotech limited

Backdoor Listing / New Acquisition???, page-217

1. 3,104 Posts.
    I think we shall see more gains today @wills123 the sellers at 0.004 were mopped up yesterday time will tell. Do keep in mind the volume of the last 2 days equates to approx 30 million shares someones taking a decent stake . The stars are lining for this little gem!

Directors buying in large amounts. Note holder has converted into shares and gave up his rights to interest

Note holder not selling directors are looking at new business. Seems to me we are on a winner

Keeping in mind the director is head of CPS capital brokerage firm in WA. His contacts will be massive and he just put a good business into another shell called EXE their share price went up

LCR will move up slowly and then when the acquisition comes hopefully it's tech we will multibag my friend just like duo and gal and pok etc it's a no brainer

When dealing with shells you need to be patient and the time to make mega bucks is to get in at these cheap prices. Market cap at 0.004 is 2.8 mill still very undervalued compared to gal and duo
    Last edited by TTTTiger: 09/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1740322 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.