ZEO 16.7% 3.5¢ zeotech limited

Backdoor Listing / New Acquisition???, page-667

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    89 mil of existing holders who purchased more in the hope of a rise back to even just 2 cents.

Cashed up i saw you post just before the notice to sell Peru that, that announcement was going to be about Peru going JV. You're positive and i congratulation you on that but the new thing they are going to do would have to be 1) something big and 2) going to make them money quickly for it to even budge the price more than a small percentage. Otherwise you're going to sit for a while.

I have no doubt the price will rise but when you look at the potential laconia had in 2011/12 and that was at 6cents compared to now.

I honestly don't think i could ever buy back into them. No matter how cheap. And i would prefer to have balanced opinions on here about people's experiences and advice rather than 3 or 4 guys trying to pump up something that really isn't there because they are too heavily invested to see that there might not be something. Listings like these lose often and that is the risk with companies like laconia. And people need to see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $61.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.5¢ 3.0¢ $18.02K 562.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 566095 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.