QXQ 0.00% 0.7¢ q limited

Just my opinion based on my research, I always leave it up to...

1. 380 Posts.
    Just my opinion based on my research, I always leave it up to everyone to make their own mind up and always recommend they do their own research.. You never know maybe Im wrong and the sky is the limit but Im thinking this is going to hit .005 within the next week or so as existing holders sell out because they are buying on the spp when you look at it you can sell now even at .009 and basically spend half that to buy the same number of shares on the spp. $15k is 3m shares so not a big input and no doubt there are some brokers in the background who will chomp up these for their clients and work the sp up to 1-1.5cents as quickly as they can before they divide by 10 and change the shares on issue..

I also make these statements because Im going through the process or at least have been over the last 12 months deciding wether to backdoor list, go unlisted limited, stay private etc to allow the cloud solution I have developed to go large so have had a lot of input from others who have been there done that over the last 12mths to the point one said stay private.

All I can say is good luck to whoever decides to stick with the company maybe you will all be driving past in a fezza then again maybe you will driving by in a barina can go both ways..

Biggest thing to note is the global markets are on their way down down down at the moment and this doesnt look like changing any time soon so not the best time to be doing this, I would have held off maybe for another 3months once the dust has cleared..

Word on the street is the markets are in a 50% correction phase i.e. dropping by 50% from august to december this year!!!

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.