EVN 0.00% $4.01 evolution mining limited

Backed the truck up, page-23

1. 2,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I don't know about NST being over priced, but EVN is certainly under priced.

Very interesting watching the shorting activity on these 2 very good gold miners.

EVN went from 28m+ shorts on 26/2/15 down to 2.7m shorts in the latest report on 16/3/15. NST has just gone through 3 days of massive shorting with over 10m new shorts opened. That is a huge amount of new shorts on NST, but their sp has held up and even increased under this weight of shorting. That is amazing under such heavy shorting activity.

I suspect that most of those 25m shorts covered in EVN since 26/2 were courtesy of the NMC sell off. The big shorters aim to cover their shorts off market wherever possible. Pity about that because if it was done on market then EVN would have had a substantial kick up in sp.

Regardless of all that interesting stuff it looks to my eyes that EVN is still at bargain pricing. At least the shorters shouldn't be attracted to it for a while unless the POG capitulates. Spare the thought.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.