SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The amount of A$400k has been mentioned in relation to the LBY...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The amount of A$400k has been mentioned in relation to the LBY placement.

My understanding is that -
    1) the LBY investment is actually A$250k. not A$400k
    2) There is a separate (Silicon Valley) investment of US$200k in MppApps Inc by way of a covertible promissory note carrying a 4% interest rate.
    3) There is to be a share swap with MppApps which will see MppApps issued around 925,000 ALA shares (my rough calculation - equating to around 2.47% of ALA), and ALA issued around 135,000 MppApps shares (ie 2.17% of MppApps).
    4) Item 2) above can be converted by ALA to give ALA a further 3.58% of MppApps lifting its stake to 5.75%
    5) Charles Thomas has been appointed a director of LBY. Mr. Thomas is a founding director of AppLabs Australia P/L (later acquired by Applabs Technologies). Mr Thomas is a director of ALA and has a pedigree involving new company development and IPOs.

Being announced contemporaneously the LBY transaction and the MppApps transactions would appear to have a definite link and only time will tell the details thereof and how it will work.

My analysis is that the sum of these transacactions and announcements is similar to a number of posts on this thread - they have nothing to do with coal mining. There is (in my opinion) a broader plan which I expect to become much clearer in the very short term.

Let me know if my understanding of the above is incorrect. Share numbers and percentage holdings have been calculated as best I can from the information and announcements available.

I am not a holder of ALA nor LBY stock. Have been watching ALA for some time now and am positive towards the stock and keen to buy, however, need to free up some cash first. Hopefully can do that before the SP of ALA moves up as I expect it will.

DYOR - I am not a licensed investment advisor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.