NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Yes Andrew,I realise there are sub clauses to 3.1 however,...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Yes Andrew,

I realise there are sub clauses to 3.1 however, wouldn't you think that if the facts had been clearly stated to the market through consistent open and regular media releases and ASX announcements that it would have given share holders the opportunity to make a fair and fully informed decision rather that one based upon a false impression of seeming security of tenure?

What about the repeated court orders to cease drilling on Tubatse? and no drilling since the end of 2007... And many other "mysterious" happenings that don't seem to be explained? Why the loan to CCC? How does that benefit NKP? What was the recent Cap raising used for??? etc etc etc...

Why has there been an almost constant stream of selling down for months? Who has that many shares to sell? I did a rough calculation and its many many many millions of shares over a period of months... But this never showed up in the Top 40...

I put it to you, that the facts haven't come to light about many things regarding NKP simply because it suited someone else's interests, not the retail shareholders... and thats my argument.

Anyway, I'm out of this, you will all do, what you will do.

Enough said already.

This is just my opinion. I will now take my opinions elsewhere.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.