NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Bigmac,I have a reasonable number of pennies invested in NKP, as...

1. 152 Posts.
    Bigmac,
    I have a reasonable number of pennies invested in NKP, as against being a ?non-holder?, and like any investor I am responsible for my own research and subsequent investment decisions.

ASX LR 3.1 relates to the disclosure of price sensitive information, I for one was aware of the pending actions (as were most others) and like many others expected a favourable outcome. Are you saying NKP should have disclosed this expectation? That is price manipulation, as is the converse.

ASX disclosures are not a crystal ball, and it is naive to expect every event to be disclosed when the expectation is that that event might be a non-event. If an investor had questions about events dating back to 2007 or whenever and was unhappy about these, or the character of the directors it is their responsibility to vote with their feet. They are responsible for their actions, no one else.
    As regards the volume of selling of shares, that is pure speculation, or it may be a trading strategy sell high buy low in volume and take a few cents margin. Who knows and does it interest me, no. The top 40 holders and movements are available to any investor and has been posted regularly on this forum.

A lot of ?experts? are posting what I consider to be rumour and speculation in the forum adding zero value. That may be your view of my few posts and you are entitled to that.

In this whole situation there are only three issues which are of real interest, firstly facts, probabilities and most important of all actions.

Irrespective of your views are on PL, he has skin in the game and is over in SA trying to address the situation. What more would you have him do?

My views only so as usual DYOR.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.