BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hello RAU investors. Until recently I was a Signature Metals...

1. 122 Posts.
    Hello RAU investors. Until recently I was a Signature Metals shareholder who recently accepted the LionGold takeover offer. LG is now going for an all-script offer of CGT and they seem to be focused on RAU now too. First, I just wanted to offer my experiences to RAU holders for anyone who wants to know how the process went. If your offer ends up being script instead of cash for some reason, I can help people understand how to sell your LG shares on the SGX.

I bought into Signature hoping that I was going to be buying into a company that might hit $0.10 a share and I'd make a good profit. With the takeover I'm still not quite at break-even but I'm hoping that holding LG might help me get there.

I'm sure there are a lot of RAU holders that were like me holding SBL (signature), bought the shares hoping to beat the curve and turn a nice solid profit. SBL had it's fair share of production, money and management problems that saw it's share price go from it's high of over 4.0 CPS to about 1.5 CPS in a very short period of time.

It looks like RAU's share price has suffered even worse than SBLs. Can someone who has held this stock for awhile tell me a bit of history of how the company has been managed, why you got involved and the experiences you've had? Also if you can sum up the potential amount of gold that might be recoverable and what stage of gold pouring they're at I'd appreciate it. Are they pouring regularly? SBL wasn't even pouring when I got in...

Basically I just want to know this so I can draw some comparisons between SBL, the all-script offer for CGT that Lion has on the table, and RAU so I can get a sense of what LionGold is trying to achieve. If they are successful in whatever model they're pursuing, then maybe having a mid-tier gold producer based in Singapore, the gateway to asia, is a good thing. Especially with so many countries boosting their gold reserves in the wake of fiat currencies printing money so fast it's becoming worthless!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.