BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

background on rau?, page-2

1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    you should go well imo with your lion gold shares! iv read up good reports on the company and they have huge focus on growth. rau well firstly as a long term holder i thought i was going to loose all me money! ha so im over the moon that im not and still hoping to make big profit! the sp cant get any lower so if your a punter and believe liongold will come up with the good whats everybody waiting for? ha rau has had shit managment ever since its been alive. we have world class project with over a bill profit in gold in the ground! its in bol so makes it a bit different but im sure any decent managment team would of got the project up and running a long time ago! sp has been hammered because know one ever believed rau would get a sale let alone get the project up and running themselves. reason why sp is so dam cheap. imo i still believe people dont believe ray will come up with the goods so i guess sp will start moving with more info and when it gets closer to due diligence being over. personally im hoping the bol gov make an offer for the project aswell as there has been rumours they are very keen on getting there hands on the project. thats about it! good luck with your lionsgold shares let us know how everything went!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.