KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

KSS at $0.18... well this is all a bit gut wrenching I have to...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    KSS at $0.18... well this is all a bit gut wrenching I have to say. It all looked so promising for some time before they revealed back in August that one of their satellites in their first satellite cluster had failed after 6 months in operation and then another some time later. That was after I had further invested back in July at what I thought was a good price...
    Then end of October we are told that there are delays with the fourth satellite in the Vigilance cluster due to a "software anomaly". However they do say that this will not impact the cluster's ability to perform and generate accurate RF geolocation data, with revenues generated from their service..
    The Vigilance cluster has taken almost 18 months to commission and it still hasn't happened yet.
    Hawkeye360 commissioned their last satellite cluster in 10 weeks they say.
    And now... the general meeting to vote on whether they should continue as a going concern...
    Well I sincerely hope that shareholders do vote in FAVOUR of the resolution in Item 1. Otherwise I and a lot of other shareholders will be out of pocket big time!
    Best wishes to all other shareholders and for a brighter future for Kleos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.