KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

I don't think the meeting will change anything really.They just...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don't think the meeting will change anything really.They just have to convince Luxembourg they have a future. I suspect that would be easier than convincing the US security departments that they have a future.
    To have been selected for a couple of trials was a big stamp of approval IMHO. These would only have been granted after a lot of due diligence. Also don't underestimate the barrier presented by being non-American when it comes to security, something Andy mentioned back in March.
    I am going to go out on a limb here, but I wonder if the MAAS concept coinciding with the awarding of these contracts was intentional. It could be that the US will only deal with data that is dedicated to to them. Even this next launch might be a dedicated US MAAS launch.

Most of you know I am very "long" in Kleos, and suffering like everyone else with the SP. Andy did say they weren't concerned about keeping the SP up, but maybe they didn't anticipate this debacle. Their approach is to work on the business and let the SP do its own thing. But I wonder if they are getting feedabck from the 30c and 80c CR folk. I suspect SS is getting very unhappy. All only IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.