KSS 0.00% 10.0¢ kleos space s.a

Re charting an dan update to my 14/12 post which was compromised...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Re charting an dan update to my 14/12 post which was compromised by the delayed launch I feel.
    The charts still seem to be at a potential turning point. The confirmation has been delayed for sure, but Fridays update may prove the catalyst for an upward move in addition to the 3/1/23 launch.
    That 16c botton has become a confirmed double bottom. A pretty weak one, but one nonetheless. It is quite concievable that there will be a run up to 26c in the short term. Anything above that without a pullback would be quite positive.
    The medium term trend down would likely be challenged if the SP closed above 21c next week.
    For the long term trend to change, we are looking for a close >28c at the end of January.
    I don't believe that any of these indicators are wildly ambitious and as such could easliy be achieved in that time frame. If they do then a nice long rise in the SP could be in store for us.
    This is of course all IMHO and I am not that great at charting. But I did a little shopping on Friday based on it, to add to our stash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.