I really hope soand glad to have you here to balance the...

1. 27,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    I really hope so
    and glad to have you here to balance the conversation
    as I said - this thread is open and the truth will be revealed through sunlight and free debate of ideas and of the information presented.
    if we hear more reports then it will add to consideration.

note - I have heard again today 9 news commentator guest suggesting that unvaccinated should pay their own costs of public hospital
    - now that is just chatter - but it goes with what I heard in Paul Murray comment that Daniel Andrew’s wants public hospitals for vaccinated .

there is a trend here . A double standard .
    is this not breeding reason that as this nurse suggested a double standard for medical care ?

if you consider that the government is hell bent on their single narrative- it would stand to reason they would be capable of influencing the care to suit that narrative. Hard to swollow in normal times . But we are seeing extraordinary events occurring . Such as TGA make up 3 illegitimate reasons to ban ivermectin , FDA approval of Comirnaty without review panel or public comment, TGA FDA approval for 12-16 and younger pending , when kids are at next to no benefit but exposed to all the risk of a drug still in phase 3 trials - and no cancer or fertility studies done . In a time of madness - why wouldn’t they influence the numbers of death by discriminating to IVM ?

again - I want to see more evidence of this occurring before given further credibility.

Last edited by stevenjd: 22/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.