Background story to CV19 / HCQ and IVM treatments, page-4686

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I haven’t seen anything that would change my position of precaution over experimentation.

the facts are there are significant deaths and injuries from these jabs , and with impaired immune systems / duration unknown / cancers opportunistic disease / ADE are still being evaluated.

you know that’s why it’s called a trial . Except that it’s never normally attempted on the whole population.

there is an inherent recklessness about that endeavour.
    What if it all goes terribly wrong and repeat excessive mortality that was seen in the previous 20 years of cv vax attempts including the denge 2016-18 Philippine kids ?

the precautionary principle says first do no harm .
    thresholds of previous abandon levels have been ignored .

Evidence of ADE is mounting . More sever disease in the vaccinated from Israel.

What is evil ? To cause harm by deception.
    Deception by gagging doctors to tell you of the full gambit of risk and avail you to a safer alternative treatment.

I know what side of the line I stand .
    God loves life and truth.
    Evil swims in pools of deception.
    For evil to flourish, requires good men to simply remain silent and allow it .

when you try to encourage a non vaccinated person to get the jab- are you telling them about the full measure of death and injuries? Or the potential failure of cv vaccines past from ADE that would leave them vulnerable to more sever disease? And are you telling them about a safe alternative that is demonstrated success oversea ?

your silence in that discussion makes you a conspirator in the camp of evil .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.