That article seems fluffed to me in some respects it is vaccines...

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    That article seems fluffed to me in some respects

it is vaccines that drive the acceleration of emerging strains .
    the vaccinated that kill all the Wuhan strain and cause the surviving mutation to be passed into the next person . Even if that person is vaccinated against the original strain - it is the mutation that is passed on. hence both vaccinated and unvaccinated can catch and pass on delta etc and now Wuhan strain is extinct? Why ? Because of the vaccine . Not naturally occurring other strains . If the vaccines didn’t exist the evolution of other strains would take longer to become dominant.

the human body produces natural antibodies from a cv19 infection superior to vaccinated. A cv19 vaccinated antibody tries to emulate a natural antibody . The real thing is superior as it recognises all the proteins than just the spike at risk of mutation . But the concept is to expose something less deadly than the real exposure of the virus . Flawed as mutating spike become invisible to the original nuetralising antibodies and risk ADE after the waning period. And injection of and production of the pathogenic spike part causes harm in the process .

We are seeing evidence of ADE. rising of more sever disease when another strain is exposed .
    it is the very presence of Wuhan binding antibodies that remain in a person adjacent to Mast cells , that the next strain go directly to and set the house on fire .

that’s my understanding.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.