Background story to CV19 / HCQ and IVM treatments, page-4811

1. 27,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3270

It comes down to critical mass ,enough who understand how far the line in the sand has moved, to realize that the path of the global elites, requires intervention.

When you think about the lie "safe and effective" it requires context. If you take that 1 in 1000 will die in the acute stage, and multiple more injuries. (based on USA figures , see my previous post for estimate method) Then come those whose compromised immune systems, for how long ? lead to cancers, and other opportunistic disease....or an avalanche of ADE ? If what occurred in the animals repeats ? people will be looking for someone to blame. If lets say they have 3-5 years to live ? they will want blood before they go. What is it then ? 200 out of every 1000 ? Speculating. I dont want this to occur, but avoid the risk at all cost.

the herd will turn into an angry mob. Who were lied to, and realize that they are on a ticking time bomb, of immunity failure. It will be like if they opened the asbestos mine again, Blue Sky mining.

They sound as they should to have some urgency to stop the experiment. As should have been done long ago.

But to change the course of a river, requires the awakening, that the masses were lied to. Irrespective of the death rate from the jab.

I will say, that the main political parties of this country have bent over for global elite agendas.
    And i speculate , it is again a deal to protect our backsides from china. You agree to the vax blue print, and the net zero 2050, and we will look after your neck of the neighborhood.

These independent political minor parties, are showing real spine. Real truth. Standing up for bodily integrity, and our nations sovereignty. I will be voting for any of these who run a candidate in my electorate.

Last edited by stevenjd: 20/10/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.