@stevenjd"the bible speaks about 7 kings that will sit on 7...

1. 34,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    @stevenjd

"the bible speaks about 7 kings that will sit on 7 hills"

It's interesting that you mention that as Seven Power Centres has been mentioned on quite a few occasions.

So the question is: "Who Is Making These Predictions?"

I find this War that we find ourselves in is almost a Religious War.

Many are still totally unaware that we are at war because their MSM Control Centre hasn't told them what to think (just yet).

You might be surprised to hear me say this, but the Cabal types are perhaps much more religious than those they wish to either destroy or control.

Symbolism is extremely important to them and their penchant for revealing the future in Film & Television anything up to two decades or more beforehand, is almost a form of self gratification.

It's a Full On Religious War and most people are completely oblivious to not only that fact, but the fact that a War is actually raging.

I guess because Cowboy and Indian Wars, WW1 & WW2 and other recent Wars, Sci-Fi Battles etc have special effects with loud explosions and bullets or laser beams or bombs zipping and zooming all over the shop .......................... people are pretty well conditioned to noise and action.

The Clot Shots are silent killers, that for the most part work quietly in the background .......... only the highly toxic doses killed quickly, but they were conducting tolerance tests with those semi-instant killer doses and so they controlled the impact with 80% of the brain dead Jab Junkies happily skipping along not noticing the corpses that they nearly tripped over.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.