ron,Of the many jobs I've had in my life time, lending money and...

1. 34,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    ron,

Of the many jobs I've had in my life time, lending money and working for a Stock Broker was one of them.

There are cultures new to what was Traditional Australia in recent times that will haggle, haggle interest rates, haggle brokerage you name it, they haggle. However the compliant traditional Australian just takes what's dished up........... no haggling.

Give the Traditional Australian a $100,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000 loan and they will spend the lot. They will not go to a vendor and say: "see that $100k (property, product, machine etc) ................ "I'll give $85K" and then haggle up to and settle at $92,500.

They go to a property auction and they just have to gratify their dream of having a house and will spend all they have authority to borrow, to try and secure it.

The fact that some households had double incomes didn't always equate to vastly larger disposable income over time. The majority don't value money in its true form ....... ie their blood sweat and tears in earning it and paying it off (over the long term and in a stable community context)

People in the Western World have been encouraged to have smaller families since the 1970's................. yet all Western World Nations have grown their populations with Immigration.

In Australia, Immigration feeds the Property Ponzi Scheme that builds sub-standard structures for vastly inflated prices........................ all of it keeps the early adaptors in the black and the rest on struggle street.

I could go on and on and on ....... but I know you are equally aware of all the manipulation and mind control that is exerted on the masses.

Since it's Australia Day, I'll leave you with this scene from the Life of Brian.

I'm sure Brian was an Australian

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.