Thank you for registering for our May 25 webinar! We hope you...

1. 26,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4379/4379229-911d52030422f27db35de4161eb662a4.jpg

Thank you for registering for our May 25 webinar! We hope you enjoyed it. In case you missed the live version, or if you'd like to rewatch or share it with others, please find the recording here.

Last night we were delighted to present the new FLCCC I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment Protocol to over 7000 attendees on our weekly update. That's phenomenal. There's just so much interest in this protocol.

The lovely Betsy Ashton introduced Dr. Marik and Dr. Kory who immediately stressed that the new protocol was a collaborative effort drawing on the expertise of a dozen world-renowned physicians.

Did you know between 1 and 1.5% of vaccinated patients develop serious adverse events following vaccination? It’s a humanitarian disaster. And patients are being shunned and denied access to care. And that’s why this protocol is such a breakthrough. It gives hope to millions.

So please download it here, read it and share it with everyone you know so they can talk to their healthcare provider. Here too, is the full 'clinical guide', which has disease-specific strategies for syndromes like tinnitus and myocarditis.

Dr. Marik and Dr. Kory took us all through the First, Second and Third line therapies. And then two special guests, Angelia and Martha, told us their vaccine injury recovery stories, as patients, using the new protocol.

Dr. Flávio A. Cadegiani, also joined to tell us about subclinical myocarditis vaccine injury to his young athlete patients, and early menopause and menstrual irregularities to some of his female patients.

As usual, this update is a “must watch.” Enjoy, and share this mail widely.

----------------

As always the Q&A offered so many insights. Here's a highlight.

Q: From Jean Maitland - If we've already been affected for a year, early treatment is impossible. Would we still start with the first line therapies?

A: (Dr. Kory) Yes, definitely. Although we do emphasize early treatment, these mechanisms, even if they've gone on for a year, we can still treat patients. So I am getting success with patients who come to me with many, many months of symptoms. I love that statement that Paul said, "There's no disease that we can't treat." And that's really true here.

A: (Dr. Marik) Early treatment is beneficial, but it's never too late.

----------------

So watch this space... if protocols change or get updated, we will let you know.

Thank you very much for joining us in our mission to save lives. Be sure to check our website for the latest updates on our treatment protocols and any breaking news. We can't wait to see you next Wednesday!

In the meantime, follow us on all of the channels in which we are active.

Sincerely,

Your friends at the FLCCC

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.