Background story to CV19 / HCQ and IVM treatments, page-89

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    @stevenjd - You would well to get some biological facts correct, to help your arguments.

The spike protein is actually part of the outside of a cell, like an antena on your roof - it is not free a floating protein as you insinuated in earlier posts.

Added to this - the spike proteins are not accumulating on ovaries, spleen, etc (from what I read) it simply does not make sense. The concern is actually with the vaccine lipid delivery system accumalting in higher concentrations in bone marrow/ovaries/etc...,

I noted you incorrectly stated muscle cell make the anibodies - they don't. White blood cells do. The vaccine is injected into muscle cells, true. Some cells will create the spike protein, disply this and then white blood cells will detect, kill them and make the anitbodies. My issue is that these cells (muscle cells) get killed in the process too.

I see concern with this "vaccine" being rushed - most take 7-10 years. That is enough for me to say no!

Take care not to spread false information amongst the good stuff - we have at least 5 years of Covid19 this,that,lockdown,scream,panic!!
    Keep it real.

Neo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.