Background story to CV19 / HCQ and IVM treatments, page-11

1. 26,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    correction Squash HCQ.
    (but follows that other treatments as followed like IVM were tarred with the same brush and heavy shoulder to)

This video above is mainly specific to US doctors, and their fight. But does also mention the TGA Australia's response, and specifically QLD threatening to jail doctors for prescribing treatments mentioned. like IVM WHILE WE KNOW that has been safely used for decades.

How many lives could have been saved, if the standard of care, was take IVM for the next week as soon as diagnosed, while you are potential viral load, so that you DONT reach stage 2, pneumonia etc. Instead the deliberate silence, to enable EUA (which is from the FDA, and i assume that the TGA has something similar)

Instead, the the jab pushers, only want the population to become dependent on one avenue. One course. An experimental trajectory. So big pharma, make $$$$ on every injection, and potential side effects and ongoing issues that could arise with having played GOD with your immune system. MRNA has never been used before. This is an experiment. And you would never experiment on an entire world population. That is madness. And why it it is traditionally illegal, with the exception for EUA. (which in this case the video says has been falsified stemming from that fake document in the journal) You normally conduct trials over much longer periods over a small sample population to determine long term efficacy.

There is a thing called the lizard brain. It is our primal fight or flight response. And when caged enough times, (lock downs) it plays on the trigger response, for the lizard reaction to submit, and say, just jab me so we can get back to normal. But that is anything far from guaranteed. It is wishful thinking. And not realistic. As vaccinated can still be infected and spread it.

And now potentially have their immune system compromised when it comes to other strains, or other normal virus if their immune system has been hacked to be enhanced specific to one disease is what i have gathered from a few other videos ive been catching up on. All (or many of) the cops (antibodies) are looking for the man in the red baseball cap, but they are now oblivious to all the other thieves in blue base ball caps looting stores. Thats how i interpret the potential danger to tweaking our immune system. They will then need to give you a booster shot, to look for the man in the blue base ball cap. Rather, if they had not given you anything, your own natural immune system would have figured out who the looters were.

When does Messenger RNA, instruction to replicate spike proteins in your body as a super factory, get turned off ? Where is the off switch ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.