Background story to CV19 / HCQ and IVM treatments, page-5

1. 26,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    Very valid point - to legalise an unproven vaccine FDA requires no alternative treatments hence be silenced .

early treatments like IVM or HCQ highly effective in the first week etc two stages of the disease - viral replication then lung inflammation pneumonia and micro blood clots in the lungs

the video is incredible- explains how a fake report early in some highly rated journal, was the first domino that powers lent on to squash IVM. Where normally entries need to be peer reviewed checked end to end . Yet these safe guards somehow missed and a fake report entered ....then all the other authorities build their assumptions on a normally credible journal. In this case factually flawed . (How did it get past the safe guards ?)

video also covers what doctors are doing outside of the hospital mandate , (no treatments when diagnosed)imperial data shows they are saving their patients with treatments banned otherwise . Brave doctors privately being doctors treating while some hospitals hands tied

and video also covers the nature of the current vaccines which are spike proteins specific , and as virus adaptive to survive against a vaccine creates the next strain. The vaccine then causes the new strains to emerge , into a potential super bug.

suggests that when vaccinated a person is antibody specific, thereby vulnerable to new strains , ie You tune your guitar to play the blues and it’s no good playing pop . So they then have to get a booster as each variant emerges . And my question what happens when you get another virus when your immune system is wired up one way?

said that the effectiveness of the vaccine is not as good as a persons own immune system that unhindered can adapt to any threat. Mentioned some statistics.

gave an example of a husband and wife both infected , one got treated early following as diagnosed and early recovery the other ended up in hospital 5 weeks fighting.

did I hear 4000 people have died from the vaccine? Will need to listen again.

talked about the larger scheme of things underfoot.

that’s just a few points from memory .
    this guy is a front line doctor and been before the senate to provide testimony I think I heard

best 2 hours to get a step by step evolution of the madness we are being fed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.