bad Cops, page-26

1. 84,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I remember that back in ? somewhere about 2000 ish, we were (sociology) discussing the societal dangers of authorities and non lethal weapons

there was a lot of opinion and agreement that governments would get a lot more control because coppers etc would not shoot police willy nilly - but, if they had access to non lethals - they would be more than likely very quick to use them for the control of population.

Now, I wonder if that's had much to do with how coppers have changed in behaviour and attitude since ---- we have several examples of the easy breakdown in discipline - many of them are so quick to draw AND fire, the capsicum spray, the taser - etc etc.

if used in the 'correct fashion' - well, that's one thing ----- but, when you get these sick individuals who are often in policing forces - mainly so they can have power over people and they just love doing harm to people

maybe that's allowed their appetite to mature or something like that.

I would assume that you will have seen some of these sickos. I have, in the military. One can often spot their inner anger in behaviours that pop up spontaneously.

The seem like pretty normal people most of the time - then, you see just a little behaviour every now and then -------- and then, when the conditions are changed and they get a chance to get off the chain - you 'really see' what they are like.

I wonder if a couple of decades of police changing from coppers walking about in normal gear - shirts and trousers etc ----------- to what now look like armoured robots - with a whole range of choice of weapons - if that's kind of empowered and enabled their inner very ugly animal?

just a thought

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.