NXS 5.17% 27.5¢ next science limited

Unfortunately this release appears to bear out what a lot of the...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Unfortunately this release appears to bear out what a lot of the analysts I speak too feared. At a time when a creative and nimble/deft CEO (Richard Cottee anyone?) might have achieved an awful lot with the assets NXS keeps claiming are world class we appear to have gotten a dour multi-year timetable of ambling thru the longtom mud.

Someone moaned in another post about when the market might value this Co. and its assets... It has.

Hard to fault the markets view when all we've been offered is a slow and steady grind over the next few YEARS with virtually no market making news (drilling anybody?) - for a year or two at the earliest and even then all we get is an attempt to claw back what we've lost on Longtom over the last 2 years anyway

As much has I like Lucio its hard to get too enthused about the direction of the co. when the best some can say about him is that "at least he can deliver a PowerPoint pressie."

If we get a bad few weeks or heaven forbid months this thing will drift into insignificance, as it is other than the BS matchup ripoff by Morgans every day even the traders have departed. BTW for anyone tracking it, Morgans matchup shuffle has now turned decidedly net negative: down 40m shares in the last 2 months.

If you were cynical you'd almost think the board had chosen slow and conservative with no growth over keeping their own jobs... then again as one analyst I know only half jokingly & sarcastically opined maybe they've done their job... Shell got what they wanted and the shareholders got a 13c SP with the prospect of even more dilution to boot with a long long wait for any excitement ahead ie screwed.

Good lesson here for young players... when the best you can hope for in the next few YEARS is a TO at almost any price... either your money's dead or you are.

Unless something changes I'll likely take my profits (i know I'm one of the lucky few) and move on...pity I almost fell in love with this co. a few years ago, now I wouldn't bury it if it WAS dead.

Will buy ahead of the AGM tho... if only to help bury the morons who so royally screwed this once great little Melbourne Co. up.

I hope I'm wrong and this thing becomes at least a trade again but it may be a long long wait if I'm not.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $30.57K 112.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19549 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.