Or how about speech banning from own dictators?Just got this in...

1. 23,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Or how about speech banning from own dictators?

Just got this in the emailer, I don't smoke or vape myself but I made a donation just on principle.

"We’ve just been told that QLD and NSW Health officials have issued directives to local vape shops telling them they cannot share our advocacy packs because they are considered “propaganda”.
    These Health Departments, backed by Greg Hunt are on a warpath to not only shut down your right to vape, but shut down any discourse that undermines their anti-science, anti-vaping hysteria." Can you donate today to help us fight back? Every dollar you donate will go a long way in helping us campaign for your right to vape and ensure your local vape shops have a voice. This isn’t just about vaping. It’s about our ability as a community to freely and publicly discuss the benefits of vaping when compared to smoking which kills 2 in 3 long term users. It’s about your right to speak your mind and about your vape shop’s right to inform you about the products you are purchasing."

https://www.legalisevaping.com.au/?utm_campaign=nov_2019_fundraiser&utm_medium=email&utm_source=austaxpayers

So we are all familiar (or should be) with the lies, propaganda and censorship of the vaccine debate and I guess it's going on in a lot of other circles as well but this is just getting bloody ridiculous now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.