BUR 17.2% 17.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Chalks all that down ramping is irrelevant.What is Important in...

1. 558 Posts.
    Chalks all that down ramping is irrelevant.

What is Important in valuing the company is what oil and gas they have now from there past drilling experiences.

... and comparing this to their market cap.

So that one can compare its value to peers in the same sector,and sector group.

We can also look forward to some degree with assumptions from JET 3.

If BUR is already cheap or even fair value to peers, Any gas or condensate from JET 3 must be good right...adding you revenue as the following drill marlin and so on.

Interesting that BUR is producing good revenue to market cap from the drill problems encountered you clearly outlined in your post.

Imagine the upside if thing went as smoothly as hoped.

Now I not here to ramp but to express my sentiment towards a company I like.So I apologize if my previous post were considered as ramping or guff.

I think BUR is proving itself to be a excellent opportunity at these prices and with a little research some might agree.

Drilling...

The truth of the matter is drilling a 5000 ft lateral at such verticle depths is no small feat...for any drill rig or drill team,

The company may have that target length but that does not mean that it is there expectation to reach such... rather it symbols a point to end with hopfully maximum fracture exposure if achieved.

AA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.025(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $25.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 17.3¢ 15.0¢ $77.04K 493.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35402 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.