MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

psyberThe hedge is good yes and provide for protection if gold...

1. 151 Posts.
    psyber

The hedge is good yes and provide for protection if gold price fall and if they continue to produce at cost you say. Not many produce close to that in Australia at moment

Also when the company valued the hedge in half year report it was worth only $585k ($1,535k current asset, $907k non current liability), but that used forward curve for valuation

MOY have to show they can produce those ounces at those costs. Simple as that. Else share price will stay flat

Base on last 1/4 cashflow, sales of $19,484k and production and development cost of $23,872k. MOY borrowed $5,457k under facility maybe to meet all development cost. That mean mine make only $1,069k and before exploration and before MOY admin cost and before MOY finance costs. This mean total cost of about $1540/ounce.

This mean still much to do. As I say before without equity raise last year of $8.1M they would have got negative cash

Like you will wait for March sales and cost number and also cashflow so to see real number and to see if can produce with profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.