AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I have one word for this debarcle "DUD" , alot of us have lost a...

1. 454 Posts.
    I have one word for this debarcle "DUD" , alot of us have lost a few bucks + on this ride, but i wouldnt spend another cent till there is something concrete this time, Solomons will drag on for ages at "us" the shareholders expense. Queensland shows nothing of real potential till some descent drilling results are released, and not some pretty pictures with gold veins through them like the Vietnam Ann, i have worked in a gold mine for the past year and see that all the time, its the drilling results that count, not a train saying "Toot Toot" or a rock with a few grams of gold in it from who knows to bump the share price up a day or week before a bad ann is released which seems to be the trend, dont forget Vietnam has been dragging on for years, they nearly went bust the last time. The next 12 months will involve more shares issued and defenitely more capital raising... As much as i want to see a turn around i wouldnt open my wallet till something is signed and sealed. Theres plenty of other speculative stocks that are at a great buy with more potential of kicking off in the near future.

Thats my 2c, all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.