CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

bad news good news, page-26

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I am sure Oz Minerals would be fully aware of CMR but HNC's presence and options over the project parts would deter.

IMO HNC is the only likely suitor atm. If HNC walked awy, then of course we would see a host of vultures swoop. Thats why I cant see HNC walking away ... they have us by the short and curlies ... BUT they will use all their now CONSIDERABLE leverage to do things their way ... and best way is to give CMR a deal they cant refuse to walk away.

Chinese are REAL Capitalists who know how to do a deal ... for THEIR benefit ... and already IMO we are too vulnerable to be calling the shots, and further IMO, HNC can KEEP us vulnerable until we hear a directors blessing of whatever takeover is offered. Reckon it was pre-arranged with AII. Suspect same will happen here.

Purely speculating but thats what I would do in HNC's position. I would grab the lot and then at the appropriate time sell off the URANIUM assets (who knows, THEY would probably wisely clone the U and float on the TSX) to recover entire capital cost of the purchase and have the base metals running for FREE !!!

"Course the most palatable pill for us plebs and the FIRB would be a partial takeover ala Abra model. I cant believe our leaders cant see the writing on the wall !!!

CMR aint the only ones in this predicament and there will be many more as the Big Bear sets in. Any defences we had viz the warchest we worked so hard for, has been swallowed by the black hole of incapability and now we do INDEED (50 Footer) find ourselves with a secured creditor who wont take it back in shares at a fixed price ... but may well do so at a firesale-by-default price if Oxides project fails. Hope we dont get to see that next !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.