GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Not that my trading nor investing activities are anybody's...

1. 199 Posts.
    Not that my trading nor investing activities are anybody's business but to set the record straight on your knowledge gap if you recall my posts months earlier I had sold out most of my holding in GGP months earlier at a very nominal loss at 3.0c ... after it hit its all-time low at 2.8c ... I also posted at the time that I thought it would go down to 2.0c with reasons at the time and was strongly vilified by yourselves as a down ramper etc etc ... within a few weeks it did so ... the purpose of me telling you this is not just to say "I told you so" and rub salt into your wounds ... I am still a holder and would like to see this stock earn great success like you would ... but the minute someone tries to defend Steve Graves with his pathetic track record in this company with lines that the reason why he is withholding announcements is because he is busy doing negotiations behind the scenes ... well like I said ... people need to be aware that this excuse has been made before .. and I think that I have every right to make comment upon it ... and so I did ... apologies if sometimes reality hurts ...

As for comments that I base my investments on what is written on HC ... only fools would do that ... I use it as a guide at best to see what people are talking about and from time to time people do raise some very interesting issues about stocks ...

VIL: I traded that if you have to know ... unlike GGP, never was interested in it as a investment but
    successfully traded it on the hype. My thoughts on McIllwain are well documented there ... and what I was saying Mug is that THEY KNEW immediately after initial production there was nothing there ... they took months to let shareholders know that this was the case ...

PS. ... not as grumpy as you may think ... but I don't even like to lose 5 bucks if I can help it .. . it's just the way I play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.