AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

I'm a holder of AJL for about 3 years (since the day (night for...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I'm a holder of AJL for about 3 years (since the day (night for me) it was reinstated to trading after the 6 month suspension) .

Not sure whether it was wise to for the U.K. Govt to proceed with the 14th onshore licensing round in light of less than convincing political will and a general election less than a year away .

Then again perhaps better to get the licenses issued now .

They wanted to attract some big players but why would big players choose to invest in the U.K. with nonsense like this going on in the Fylde ?

The U.S. has made itself the #1 destination for Oil and Gas investment and with demand increasing domestically and opening up of export LNG terminals the prospects for drillers look good .

The sort of company which the U.K. needs to attract , e.g. U.S. big shale such as E.O.G. Resources , Continental doesn't need to entertain all the hassle associated with U.K. onshore in a country in which "profit" is a dirty word .

My betting is that the 14th licensing round will flop and that the remaining cherry acreage will largely be snapped up by existing UK players including Cuadrilla .

Cuadrilla's can't walk away from this acreage .
    Once they prove this flows it's going to be impossible to keep it in the ground .
    That is why the greentards want to prevent drilling at all costs - because it's game over for them when the proof comes through .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 714243 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 303991 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.