AJX 15.4% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Bad news, page-50

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    When I received the text message this morning about Georgia's passing I was speechless and devastated for our wonderful CEO Nick and his whole family. Unfortunately throughout the seven or so years I have known Nick I never relay got to meet his wife but I'm sure she was such an amazing person, wife, mother. Being one of the first original investors in Alexium along side @plough @Lefevre @littlegreenman @hotmix @graduatedinvestor @blueballs I remember how hard NC worked right from the get-go as the company CFO AJX would be lucky to trade past zero and this forum was like a ghost town.... than NC took this baby by the horns and shifted his wife and kids to America. He did this because he believed (believes) in this co. His wife must have been so amazing, so special to pack up from Aus to follow his dream his passion she must have been so supportive and I am truly sorry for his loss...

Have personally sent Nick a sympathy message, but out of respect I think its also relevant to post one on here for the whole world to see WE LOVE YA NICK:

We are truly speechless to hear of the tragic passing of your better half. It must be so terrible dealing with such a painful time, but don't ever forget, Georgia might have passed away, but she surly isn't gone. Her love will stay with you forever and ever. My words can't express the sorrow I feel after learning about the death of your beloved Georgia. May you always treasure all the wonderful times you had and my prayers are with you and the whole family.

Take care mate from all of us here on the AJX HotCopper threads.

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.