CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes i tend to agree it is unacceptable in not notify the...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes i tend to agree it is unacceptable in not notify the shareholders of the current situation however from what i can ascertain there is a few things the ASX need to consider here in this mess the ex board has created and they may have taken the step of delisting to stop transactions occurring like you have attempted whilst sorting it all out.
    as far as i can make out at the AGM on the 31st May the shareholders voiced their combined disapproval of the current board , voted them off and provided alternatives to be appointed immediately and i suppose the ASX in its wisdom have the opportunity to acknowledge and respect the wishes of the company's shareholders in order to rid itself of the current pests. it was the remaining directors only authority at that point in time and that i suppose was their reasoning in providing their replacements at that point.
    with two reputable directors in place the board could then at least function and work in conjunction with the ASX in repairing the damage done by the previous board .

the previous board have some difficult questions to answer here and they need ti be held accountable fir their actions in order to maintain the integrity of the ASX for the benefit of all listed entities otherwise it would provide a fairly negative message to the entire investment community.

it appears from the last three announcements that the ASX has in fact stepped in here however to punish the shareholders by delisting would not really sit right with me as it appears they have done everything within their power to rectify the situation themselves . lets hope the ASX can see the merit in that and not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.