CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Bad press for CLH, page-44

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    It all comes down to consumers not paying their debt and Lion Finance looking at their avenues to recover the debts owed to them. Unfortunately, the news doesn’t always depict the real story because you only get the one side not the other.

Consumers who complain to the media never tell the extent of the issue only their part which doesn’t always correlate to what really happened.

Whether they were the affected party or an acting authority or whether or not the main party ignored the matter and let it get too far out of hand before adding someone to act on their behalf and then them trying to rectify it after the point of no return.

You can never be too certain but either way, the CLH shares are a dropout right now, wouldn’t touch them. I am currently on the roller coaster ride up with APT but will monitor the CLH shares as I do have some locked away but less than $3k worth.

When you compare Lion vs Credit Corp it always makes me wonder if they’ll ever see such glory days or always remain on the back burner under $5.

Based on the current trends it’s not looking so positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.