RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

bad press, page-70

1. 47,086 Posts.
    But of course!
    In Qld the .08 limit was reduced to .05 at the time random tests were introduced. Why? Because the old limit would not have been profitable.
    It has never been shown, then or now, that adults driving between these two figures contibute unduly to accidents. Curiously, as a semi-profesional driver, I have not been tested in a truly random fashion for many years. In Qld testing has been specific drivers, specific times, specfic roads and specific events for many years now.
    I would not do this of course, but a neighbour drives home quietly every day after a few beers, aware of the above specifics and avoids trouble and makes no trouble. A respected citizen.
    As for the 50k limit! What a joke. The obvious has happened. There is no clear indication of the limit applying on any given street but the coppers have made a big deal of the number of kills on one particular st. No prises if you guessed that this is a "marginal" but unmarked residential street. I don't own a radar but I would bet that the traffic outside my house is blissfully unaware of any such limits.
    Has any HCite ever had a booze bus or radar outside their house if they are not on a sub-arterial, or more, road?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.