NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Wow, just catching up on the many, many passionate posts over...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    Wow, just catching up on the many, many passionate posts over the weekend and I am so pleased to see we are fundamentally aligned in our thoughts on this rather insipid offer.

To be very clear, this is an underwhelming and opportunistic move by MIN. I am not interested in an offer at this level and indeed I am not amused in some of the commentary from the MIN camp. Do better.

Of course, I am not surprised by MIN's move but I am extremely disappointed in a bid that drastically undervalues our prized NWE. This is not what I want to see, moments before we are to kick off an epic fully funded appraisal / exploration campaign of extensive 3D seismic and multiple wells. We had all been talking about the excitement in the build up to this very next stage of growth of our gem of a company. Don't try and think you can snatch this dream from us now, not when the vast majority of us long term (some very, very LT) holders have worn the risk.

So it is a firm NO from me.

I am hoping to shortly see our Board's recommendation of "thanks, but no thanks" and even go so far as to say NWE are not interested in selling, reminding the market we are fully funded for this imminent campaign and for any opportunistic predator to just bugger off. Plenty of us on HC have voiced our strong opinions which is fantastic, and combined we are a significant block to vote down any lowball, opportunistic bid.

Keep up the great posts all, I can guarantee we are being heard and we are not going to rollover.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.