NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi SkyPunter,Agreed. Iain / Board members will be spending their...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    Hi SkyPunter,
    Agreed. Iain / Board members will be spending their weekend on the phone hopefully testing and shoring up support to REJECT MIN's current offer. It's interesting to see, now retired (Dec. 1, 2022) Pancontinental (PCL) Director Mr Henry David Kennedy, is ranked as NWE's third top shareholder with a 3.93% holding (~263,000,000) shares.......I think they are one in the same person. Mr Henry David Kennedy is an experienced geologist / exploration geologist / company Director and, in my view, would know the real value of the Lockyer Deep discovery and the significant remaining exploration potential of the leases / upside. While at PCL, David's knowledge and guidance enabled the Pancontinental to often “bat out of its league” by acquiring blocks in Africa, often in competition with the majors.

I am just trying to see who in the NWE's top 20 would vote NO to the MIN's current offer. With Mr Henry David Kennedy's background and experience, I'd punt that he would not accept 6 cents for MIN..........
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4918/4918472-36d715a08b3c61307c8ebb5af8fd964e.jpg

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.