NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Poor Iain... I think he knows.Only the first step/offer from...

1. 4,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    Poor Iain... I think he knows.

Only the first step/offer from MinRes, Chris would also know, could send him a few letters too. Lets see what happens before we get the torches out. This has months to go. I am very interested in the independent statement when it is produced after Chrissy. 6c will NOT cut the mustard given trading range.

Great to squeeze in some more drilling before handing over the keys, MinRes gets above 7.5c I will be happier. If they don't get outright control this time MIN could just nibble away with this being a significant bite.

If another company steps in we may reach 10c in this round. Chances of this occurring ~30% for myself given MINs stake, also significant enough to wait and see, at least 3 interested. Someone aligned with Alcoa should make a strong bid.

(MinRes forward enterprise value is 2-3 times current share price if you believe Macquarie and lithium even given its recent share price performance, Similar in uplift to some of the more extreme valuations on this thread of NWE given the same time interval)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.