LYC 0.72% $6.21 lynas rare earths limited

And I believe Wong said he will hold a big kick Lynas out of...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

And I believe Wong said he will hold a big kick Lynas out of Malaysia demonstration a few months from now .... maybe he will hold it and get kicked into jail for it!

People like these have cost Malaysia, but they don't care so long as their egos and political agendas are fulfilled.

I really hope Najib has reached the end of his patience trying to overly accommodate these rats who will only move the goal posts and squawk for more.
    http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/malaysia-lost-rm40-billion-investments-because-of-pakatans-tactics

Malaysia lost RM40 billion investments because of Pakatan’s “tactics”
    BY SHERIDAN MAHAVERA
    December 05, 2013

Pakatan Rakyat's campaign to stop the Rapid petroleum refinery project in Pengerang, Johor, cost Malaysia RM40 billion in lost investments, the Umno president said as he accused the opposition coalition of putting politics above the country's welfare.

Datuk Seri Najib Razak claimed that a Taiwanese group had expressed interest in the project but pulled out after Pakatan's smear campaign.

"I was recently told by the Petronas president that we lost close to RM40 billion in investments from Taiwan. This is after a group of opposition politicians went to Taiwan and scared off the investors.

"Let me ask you, isn't this a betrayal of the people? Isn't this against the nation's interests?" Najib asked during his policy speech at the opening of the Umno general assembly in Kuala Lumpur today.

Rapid was set to occupy about 2,570ha at the Pengerang Intergrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) which is being built on the southeastern tip of Johor.

According to media reports, the PPIC is a massive RM170 billion project that will turn Malaysia into a mega petrochemical hub.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, meanwhile, labelled Pakatan leaders traitors and said the federal government has never done anything to stop projects in Penang.

“They talked about environmental issues and such. But the area is being well taken care of by Petronas… they should support the investment and if they don’t... they should keep quiet,” he told reporters. - December 5, 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.21
Change
-0.045(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $5.795B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.18 $2.975M 478.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19619 $6.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.21 12245 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.