APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Rickaronie,Maybe, if you were to try and read my comments...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Rickaronie,

Maybe, if you were to try and read my comments properly before rushing into an answer, you wouldn't have said what you did lol.

For, I did not say that TJ should sell out of his holdings, NEVER!!! I only said that IMO he should not spend any more money in APG and put that money elsewhere in order to reduce the risk and diversify, or put the money into an interest bearing deposit where at least it would earn him some interest. IMO there is plenty of time to buy more AGP shares when the sp will start moving up, if it ever does.

As my disclosure clearly states that I do hold, why on earth would I tell someone else that they have to sell, roflmao.

There is a hell of a lot of difference there for anyone who is willing to notice it. Unfortunately you won't.

As for this part of yours that also appeared in your post:

"Also, I cant understand why anyone holding stock in any company would bag/negate their holding."

Again mate, I am not prepared to wear rosed coloured glasses and your comments are nothing short of being baseless. Especially when you are telling me that, as I hold, I should only be speaking on positive terms about it.

Really mate, just tell me what all the good talks and pumping that all the pro Company posters are constantly saying/writing, have achieved in our sp. Did all the good talks and rampings constantly posted here on an ongoing basis helped, when the sp has been stumbling and falling time and time again?

Obviulsy to me, and from what I can gather, TJ is only a joungish man. And unlike many others here, I would not want to encourage him to invest more money in what I would not do myself. Reason being that, young people seem to get a little carried away in their investments after following what is written in the HC threads.

By the way Rickaroonie, in case you haven't noticed it, Linkman gave the same kind of advice to TJ, and yet, you only attacked me for saying it.
    WHY WAS THAT??

Good try mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.