PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

bad week continues, page-10

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Greenleaf...........long time no hear. If you are more of a long term investor then I perhaps think PAN represents one of the better mining stock buys at these levels, especially now they have diversified a little. Hopefully the Gidgee deal will turn out to be fruitful for them. And I like their other JV's they have going.
    However, in the shorter term, I dont like the look of the markets much at all at the moment. Most of the indices in the US as well as Oz have fallen thru long term support now.

Numbers out of China show their inflationary issues might be a fair bit worse than previously thought. They will have to raise interest rates.....read:slow their economy. This wont be good for metals prices, and will put pressure on our mining stocks.

Rising oil prices mean rising costs for miners, that may/will be reflected in the earnings, and obviously their share prices. Given that Australia is very much a commodity based economy, falls in miners will weigh heavily on the market. On another angle, I believe banks could be in the firing line if property prices continue to fall.

Copper also has broken through long term support, and with the USD looking like it's going to go for a bit of a run, copper is likely to keep falling. If you are in the group who believes "copper leads the market", then it's another indicator that points to more sustained falls in the market/s.
    Having said that, I think we might get a bit of a small rally at the start of next week, which may be a good chance to get some shorts on.
    Of course i could be totally wrong and perhaps I should be buying up PAN at this point in time. They certainly aren't the worse company out there. The Missus is catching up with PH today, so maybe he'll give her a general view from his perspective.

Hope life is treating you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.