DEG 1.66% $1.23 de grey mining limited

You have your way of investing and it is different to the way...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    You have your way of investing and it is different to the way that most people here are doing their investing. If I get the sentiment of the other posters here their share trading strategy is to buy right and do nothing. You may be up 47% this year because you took a profit on DEG but you could have done better if did nothing. I would recommend that you take to heart one of the sayings from Sun Tzu's classic book The Art of War - "To do nothing is also an action". Yes, you can lose money by doing nothing if the share price of a company is in a fatal decline but when the macro settings are in favour of gold and the prospects for growth are open ended as they are for DEG then doing nothing is the right thing to do.

The growth potential for DEG is very much still in play as the big institutions have been and are still lining up to get into DEG. With a maiden resource estimate yet to be released for Hemi in the middle of next year, further prospects at Scooby, Shaggy, Antwerp etc to be drilled and an eventual bankable feasibility study in the pipeline there are more points where there will be some solid gains in the share price of DEG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.020(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $8.926M 7.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 334167 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.