UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Bagger in the Making, page-124

1. 7,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    qqqqqq "Sorry Holmesearth but you have been blowing this trumpet since July 2015 all to no avail ""

You keep suggesting July 2015 , the cap raise and interest in this company really only started four months ago when CM8 acquired track , we became a new company after that . I am bemused though in the amount of churn we have had ( which I have posted ) , I personally have churned over a million shares which is 1 % of the whole churn in last four months and probably have out pipped you , The top 50 has been growing in %age in this time , probably until yesterday which is only the first large parcel sell that I have seen , yesterdays sell could be for any amount of reasons other than what you think , I am going thru a settlement claim in divorce and some times I have just had to sell shares to raise funds to pay ex . Others will sell for a variety of their own reasons .
    This is not the only range bound stock on the market or in my portfolio for that matter , in case you have already forgotton , a few weeks ago we had some major collapses on world stockmarkets , the sentiment takes forever to change , Gold and related stocks where not in favor until the start of January this year so the investment dollar , I am dam sure was swayed towards gold stocks , traders would of let go of CM8 just to rush into the mini gold boom . when this little boom abates you will find many to return .
    Now for crying out loud , if you really don't understand how fundies invest you really need to learn from someone post haste , they always pay more than most thats how players like me and others make our money , as they have strict guidelines and risk assessments to adhere to , why do most super funds only make aprox 8 % per annum .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.