UNT 6.67% 1.6¢ unith ltd

The company provided a very detailed breakdown of expenses and...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The company provided a very detailed breakdown of expenses and how they attribute to subcription or qa in their half yearly. You should be able to get a feel of what each business unit is contributing to crowd currently. How that translates going forward is unknown to a degree but will wash out over time.

Re like for like results on each country, or detailed explanation on success/failure of regions, i doubt your going to see that. You would be essentially providing competitors with market insights - would not be too clever. You will over time see increase/decreases of revenue by regions which should provide an indication of success or growth.

I think you need to stretch your timeframe. On a daily basis you are asking questions that can only be answered over time.
    You either hold, and have an informed opinion on the likelihood that those answers make for a favorable investment thesis. Or you sell and sit on the sideline until more information hits the market. Asking the same question over and over knowing you are not going to get an answer doesn't make much sense to me. Ask it once, have an opinion on which way it could go, and then wait until it eventuates.

On all the questions you ask, be it debt, interest rate, growth of new markets, quality of apps etc.. what is your informed opinion on how it all plays out by the end of this calendar year? You should surely have a probability of success or failure based on your own opinion?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $30.03K 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2249378 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 361040 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.