Bahai - an evil deception ?, page-122

1. 24,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
    One God, one source, as Jesus comes from God, no issue whatsoever"

Hmmm, Houston -> This Guys ONE God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and yet he says he comes from this one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, hmmmm

" from whom all things came" -> Isa 44:24 - Thus saith Yehowah, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I Yehowah that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Who does Jesus quote Yehowah as from the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.

"through whom all things came";
    dia: through, on account of, because of
    Original Word: διά
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: dia
    Phonetic Spelling: (dee-ah')
    Definition: through, on account of, because of
    Usage: (a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.= the future one to be, born from Mary.

"Jesus comes from God,";

Out (forth) of the mouth of God, words to the Angel, to Mary.
    John 16:27, 28 - for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God.
    I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: Furthermore, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Isa 55:10, 11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

"come into the world:" -> John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

As Jesus was raised and taught by God in his word Deu 18:18 and was sent into the world After his Baptism, likewise Jesus taught them in the word and sent them into the world.

No issue whatsoever, that Jesus came forth out of the mouth of the God and Father John 1:1b and 1:2 This (logos/plan) was in beginning toward the God, as well as a Gens creation plan, for the Son to be).
    Let there be light..............let there be a Jesus, who grew in favor with God, to the extent that God makes a public announcement, that this is my Son whom he is well pleased with wink.png
    ---------------
    "In the context of "one Lord, Jesus Christ," it highlights several key points regarding Jesus' relationship to God the Father:"

It highlights that there is "one Lord Jesus Christ" -> full stop, other than he is obviously appointed as a Lord, which we know is under The LORD, the Father.
    -----------
    "The verse speaks about the oneness of God" -> Yes it does, the Father, as Jesus also clearly outlines in John 17:3, independently of himself, as the only true God when he was here.
    --------------
    "Referring to Jesus as "Lord" emphasizes His divine status and authority."

Lord emphasizes the following;
    Matt 28:18 - And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
    ---------------
    "In the verse, it is significant that Paul contrasts "one God, the Father" with "one Lord, Jesus Christ." This establishes a relationship where Jesus is recognized as distinct from the Father yet fully divine, indicating the Christian belief in the Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

"indicating the Christian belief in the Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." -> It does nothing of a sort, that is simply reading things into the verse which are CLEARLY not there, and neither is it Paul's intended message.
    To Boot, absolutely ZERO mention of a Holy Spirit or a Holy Spirit person there, in addition to the Father and Son.
    ---------------
    "In the Jewish tradition, "Lord" was also a title reserved for God, particularly in reference to YHWH. By using this title for Jesus, the text connects Jesus to the God of Israel,"

Connects him as the Son of God, the 2nd Adam MAN.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.