Bahai - an evil deception ?, page-17

1. 25,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Matt 7:21 - Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

JOHN 6:37-40 37 “ All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I certainly will not cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of the One who sent Me. 39 And this is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I shall lose none, but shall raise it up on the last day. 40 And this is the will of the One who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him shall have everlasting life; and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Note -> "see" can also be perceived, aware etc, according to the Inter.

OH no, I've just become that Keyboard warrior not doing the Fathers will, apparently wink.png

Matt Ch 6 - But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
    that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.