Bahai - an evil deception ?, page-171

1. 24,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Where did Paul get all his inspiration from = Jesus and the Holy Spirit = in sync with all passages which cover the same event.

Jesus's words to John in Rev cover the mystery as I showed you, that Paul talks about.
    -----------
    But anyway zbusc, for your own benefit, search the subjects, wrath and tribulation = different events.
    Look at both sides, as well as those showing the impossible secret rapture, prior to the trib etc.

Sometimes as well, somewhere between two views, is the truth.

Then you can check their ref and the ones they don't provide, and then You can make a better assessment.

I once fell for the story of this rapture as well, until I realized, or accepted the Truth, that is because someone fed it to me.

Or if nothing else, get it in your head that basically, the theme of the Bible is a play on words and the messages they relay.
    End revealed from the beginning, so if you back the truck up, untruths entered near the beginning - there will be untruths right up until near the end, when Jesus comes and reveals these untruths, sitting in peoples temples 2 Thes 2:8, but as I understand it, that is when he also comes with the wrath eek.png

So whose blood is the woman drunk on, possibly those that cling to what appears a new found truth, when Jesus comes, which then raises the question, do they have to go through the wrath, clinging to these truths?
    God wipes away tears = hmmm, you are before God and have tears = Ya WHAT = why tears, have they been through terrible times????? wink.png
    -----------------
    A BIG Key mate when seeking truth, is to be able to step back out of ones own picture, and TRY and have an open mind, unbias.
    BUT, it is Not easy to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.