"How does wrongly understanding when Christ came into existence...

1. 24,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "How does wrongly understanding when Christ came into existence affect how a person enters Heaven"

2 Cor 11:3, 4 - But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with.

Simplicity -> exactly as Luke show this clear simplicity, his first all time beginnings and elsewhere, that he is the 2nd Adam MAN.

Asks yourself, why would Paul cover this, link to Eve etc, if it wasn't a problem?

What does Jesus say on the likes of your question.
    This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

It would be safe to say, you needed to also know the True Jesus.
    -----------
    The likes of 2 Thes 2:10, 11 doesn't appear to paint a pretty picture.
    It would also appear, the untruths will not be exposed until Jesus comes 2:8. (people are the Temple there).
    BUT, from what I gather, this is when he comes with the wrath, but a short time before his appearance, the elect have already been gathered, he mentions only Few find the truth eek.png
    So, do these ones that now have what appears to be a new found truth, have to cling to that and go through the wrath ????
    Hence the woman drunk on their blood.

(Don't confuse the Tribulation with the wrath, 2 events, wrath immediately after the Trib end).

I can only hope I'm wrong, re wrath ???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.